samedi 18 octobre 2008

Kitty hell

The worst has indeed happened and it takes the form of two adorable (yeah right!) playful kittens. A short while ago our family adopted two young cats.


And this would have been fine if they weren't two destructive little demons!


This all started a few days after they moved in.


Climbing the curtains, peeing under the t.v., spreading kitty litter on the hallway floor and among other things one of those cute furry balls of death chewed and broke MY m.p.3 cord.


The night I discovered the shattered remains of my poor innocent now lifeless ear phone cord, I swear I let out a wack that must of woken the dead from here(Canada, Quebec) all the way to Australia.




And there they are the two miscrients, mocking me! But I must admit that it is rather hard to stay mad at such cute little faces.


Even so, they're living in the shed now where they are no longer a danger to m.p.3 cords.


Another one that dosen't enjoy having cats running around in the family home is Poupoune. She has been very bitter and gained a few pounds and stopped shaving... Just kidding!



This is a special pose called, "Lifes a bitch, Poune!"

She is not the only pet of the house now and she's taking it hard. I'm sure she will be fine.

until next time see ya'!

Aucun commentaire: