jeudi 16 octobre 2008

Hello Hello Hello!

Well, I can't believe this! I finally have a blog! Yeah...

Even though it is kind of a challenge since I never type in English (I rarely type at all), so if you are some kind of English whizz and you see a mistake that I might have missed, you can tell me on my comments(as long as you're gentle- Dude or Dudette).

I will try my very best to be interesting and relate my crazy high school knitter-14-year-old-mangaka life.


Down to business now. Maybe you've noticed the strange picture of a dog on the side bar. That is my Boston Terrier, Poupoune (it's a french name that I didn't pick, she is adopted). If this silly creature had a resume it would probably be :


  • Licks alot
  • Sleeps all the time
  • Loaths any balloon, ball or circular object
  • Favorite food is pizza crust
  • Scared of the dark
  • Crooked teeth

And this knitted dragon scarf that my totaly cool mom made is sooo what I want for christmas! You can also see details on her blog.


'Till next time au revoir!


Aucun commentaire: